With Tracy Murnan Stackhouse
Mindfulness and Me is the first video for this special time from Tracy Stackhouse and Ruth Meissner from Developmental FX.
Here are some additional resources:
- Movement and Meditation Resources from Developmental FX (PDF)
- Bring It Down (YouTube)
- Calming Exercises for Kids: Breathing and Stretching
- Meditation Instructions for Kids
After watching the video, please let us know if you have any questions by filling out the form below. We will try to answer as many as we can or forward them to Tracy and Ruth.
Also from Developmental FX:
- How To’s of Sensory Diets in Fragile X Syndrome With Tracy Stackhouse
- The Unregulated Life of COVID-19 is No Laughing Matter With Tracy Stackhouse
MORE COVID-19 RESOURCES
Two important videos from Dr. Craig Erickson who discusses COVID-19 vaccines for individuals living with Fragile X premutations and full mutations, plus a second video on medications and Fragile X.
Dr. Craig Erickson, director of the Cincinnati Fragile X Research and Treatment Center at the Cincinnati Children's Hospital, received his first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine tells us why it’s safe.
Parents or caregivers of individuals with Fragile X syndrome who has received services via telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic may be eligible to participate.