NFXF International Fragile X Conference
The NFXF International Fragile X Conference is the largest of its kind in the world. This biennial event brings professionals, caregivers, self-advocates, and family members together—a truly unique experience for a community all-too-familiar with the question: Fragile what? In addition to providing the opportunity for friendship and solidarity, sessions focus on strategies and techniques for living with Fragile X, as well as providing access to emerging research and opportunities.
17th NFXF International Fragile X Conference
3-Event Virtual Series
MAY 29-30 | JUNE 27 | JULY 22
Parents, treatment professionals, clinicians, and researchers — the NFXF is committed to delivering timely, valuable educational content from highly regarded Fragile X experts. Our goal this summer is to create significant learning opportunities along with the social interactions enjoyed by so many.
We held our first of three conference events — Fragile X Syndrome Across the Lifespan — LIVE Saturday and Sunday, May 29–30, and it was amazing! Current registrants have on-demand access to all of the May event sessions (and June and July as they become available) through the end of 2020. And new registrants can register at any time for full access to all previous event sessions on-demand, plus upcoming events as they become available. Jump down to our registration info below to learn more!
Virtual Series Details
During live sessions, discussions, and Q&As, you’ll be able to post questions to the presenters. Additionally, you’ll have opportunities to meet one-on-one virtually with other attendees and during group breakouts. Check out each of the three events in the series:
PRICING BASED ON YOUR SITUATION
The financial impacts of the global health crisis are varied and widespread. That’s why we’re offering you the ability to choose your price for this valuable educational series.
All levels of registration provide access to:
- Virtual sessions (live and recorded)
- Live Q&A’s with presenters
- Connecting virtually to other families, professionals, and sponsors
- EVERY presentation (48 hours of content) slides, articles, and recordings through the end of 2020
17th NFXF International Fragile X Conference Virtual Series
Code of Conduct | PDF Download
The 17th NFXF International Fragile X Conference Virtual Series is being presented in the spirit of collaboration, productivity, and respect. We endeavor for the NFXF Conference to be a positive experience for all attendees and will not tolerate inappropriate behavior in any form. NFXF values the diversity of views, expertise, and experiences reflected among its community members, and is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all.
At an NFXF event, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries and confidentiality requests of speakers and other attendees.
- Be mindful of your fellow participants.
- Respect the rules and policies of the meeting venue.
These behaviors are inappropriate and will not be tolerated at an NFXF event:
- Aggression, harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Deliberately being disruptive or threatening anyone.
- Sexual harassment or verbal abuse of any kind.
- Use of sexual, vulgar, or discriminatory images in presentations or in comments contributed while participating.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior: If, during an NFXF event, you experience or witness an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please let an NFXF team member know immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFXF Commitment: The Code of Conduct applies to all attendees and participants. NFXF will investigate all incidents reported at an event with discretion and confidentiality. NFXF reserves the right to ban any person who violates our Code of Conduct from attending an NFXF event in its entirety or in part, and/or to cancel the event registration of the person without refund.
VIRTUALLY COUNTLESS OPPORTUNITIES
With the help of a state-of-the-art mobile and web application designed specifically for virtual conferences, as an attendee you will:
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
Sponsors have the unique opportunity to access and connect with an enthusiastic audience including:
Conference presentations include both live and recorded sessions (available to download and access until year-end), social interactions, and unique learning opportunities, with timely and valuable educational content presented by highly-regarded experts in their fields. Be a part of something great!
- Individuals living with Fragile X
- Family members
- Basic scientists
- Clinical researchers
- Health care professionals
- Service providers
- Government officials
- Pharmaceutical industry representatives
- Other stakeholders interested in progress being made in the Fragile X field
Haven’t registered yet? No matter when you register, you’ll have on-demand access to all previous sessions plus upcoming sessions as they’re available (throughout 2020).
Email us with your general questions and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.
MEET OUR 2020 SPONSORS
Can you help make this information available to more families and researchers by becoming a sponsor?
Thank you to the following NFXF Chapters and Community Partners
- Connecticut Chapter
- Fragile X Alliance of Texas — San Antonio
- Fragile X Association of Michigan
- Fragile X Association of Southern California
- Greater New York City Chapter
- Heartland Chapter — Iowa ∙ South Dakota
- Houston Chapter
- Kansas Chapter
- Louisiana Chapter
- Minnesota Chapter
- Northern California Chapter
- Southeast Pennsylvania Chapter
- Western Massachusetts Chapter