Curious about what’s going to be at the conference? Here are a few highlights:
- Keynote presentations by Elizabeth Berry-Kravis MD PhD, Kim Huber PhD, Jayne Dixon Weber, Stephen Warren PhD, and Rick Guidotti of Positive Exposure
- Photo opportunities with Rick will be available all day Saturday.
- The always popular Thursday Lunchtime workshops: Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Siblings, Parents of Non-Verbal Children, Parents of Adult Children.
- Sign ups will be available online in May.
- Numerous poster presentations by up-and-comers in the FX fields.
- A visit to Miami’s hottest new attraction for Fragile X Night at the Miami Marlins’ extraordinary baseball stadium to watch the Marlins take on the San Diego Padres.
- There’s a party too! The Saturday night banquet dinner dance including silent and live auctions (the perfect place to buy your conference mementos!) is always a blast and a great note to end your week on!
And of course, many, many educational opportunities during sessions by renowned FX professionals and practitioners and in-between sessions connecting with others in the FX community. Check the conference section in early April for a preliminary agenda.
More updates are on the way. Don’t miss the boat for this exciting conference!Register Today!