Get Your Free eBook: Adults with Fragile X Syndrome: Making a Better Tomorrow
Our free e-book helps parents and caregivers make a better tomorrow for adults with Fragile X syndrome. They deserve it!
We are pulling together a comprehensive guide to transitioning into and continuing to care for adults with Fragile X syndrome, including:
- Transition Into Adulthood
- Employment, Volunteering, and Day Programs
- College/Post-secondary Education
- Activities of Daily Living
- Social Development
- Behavior, Mental Health, and Medications
The first two chapters are now available to download: “Transition to Adulthood” and “Transportation.” It is nearly 25 pages of information and practical advice on:
- Becoming more independent through transportation, with up-to-date guidance on ride-sharing
- Waitlists for services
- Health insurance
- Transitioning to a new primary care doctor
- Financial planning
- and more
When you request your copy of the new e-book, you instantly receive the chapters on the transitioning to adulthood and transportation, and automatically receive each new chapter as it is released over the next few months. When the e-book is complete, we will send you a final copy.
As with all of our digital resources, this is provided free of charge, because the ability to pay shouldn’t stand in the way of giving help and hope to those living with Fragile X.