It’s always fun to look back and see the impressive list of events that so many enthusiastic, creative and energetic fundraisers put on each year. And 2013 was amazing! You can just feel the FUN that was had by all!
Fundraisers enable the Foundation to help the FX community by:
- Providing support, information, and medical/occupational referrals to individuals living with FX.
- Hosting educational events for families living with FX.
- Connecting families living with FX to other families through social media and the Community Support Network (CSN).
- Spearheading legislative advocacy and adult issues efforts.
- Organizing a growing consortium of FX clinics – now 27 strong – across the country.
But mostly, fundraisers help provide hope – the key ingredient for successfully coping with the impact of Fragile X. So – thank you for all that you do!
Want to join in the FUN this year? We’re here to help you with events – big and small!
Please contact us at email@example.com to talk about what your plans are…. we are looking forward to hearing from you!