1st Fragile X Dinner Fundraiser
7231 Mission Road
Prairie Village, KS 66208
The dinner reception will help support families affected by Fragile X through education, awareness and research. Approximately 100 guests will enjoy live music, dinner and a cash bar. Doors open at 6pm, and dinner starts at 7pm. Must be 21 or older to attend.
Buy a Dinner Ticket – $25 each
- Buy a ticket for $25 each, and enjoy a delicious dinner. Soft drinks and water are included. Each dinner ticket includes one free adult beverage.
Sponsor a Table – $160
- Purchase eight dinner tickets at a discounted price of $20 each to secure an entire table for you and your friends. Get your name on the Sponsor List and you get to name your table!
Become an Event Sponsor:
- Gold Sponsor ($1000 donation): large logo/name on recognition sign and sponsor a table that includes eight (8) complimentary dinner tickets.
- Silver Sponsor ($500 donation): medium logo/name on recognition sign and four (4) complimentary dinner tickets.
- Bronze Sponsor ($250 donation): small logo/name on recognition sign plus two (2) complimentary dinner tickets.
To register for the event, please go to https://kansasfragilexdinner2017.eventbrite.com
The 1st Annual Fragile X Dinner is a fundraiser to unite families challenged with Fragile X. Together with the National Fragile X Foundation, the goals of our group are:
- To provide emotional and educational support to local families.
- To bring families together to network and form a support system.
- To help fund National Fragile X Foundation Advocacy Day in Washington, DC– an annual event for parents and families living with Fragile X to visit Members of Congress and Capitol Hill to make awareness.
- To promote public and professional awareness of Fragile X.
- To advance research towards improved treatments.
- To find a cure for Fragile X.
Questions / Contact Information