The 16th International Fragile X Conference
Date: July 11 – 15, 2018
Location: Hyatt Regency in Cincinnati, OH
Our Local Host: Tri-State Fragile X Alliance
The National Fragile X Foundation’s international conference is the largest of its kind in the world and geared toward all members of the Fragile X community: individuals living with Fragile X, family members, caretakers, professionals and researchers. It occurs in a different selected city every two years.
The majority of the conference sessions are “Family-Friendly” and cover all Fragile X disorders (FXS, FXTAS, FXPOI, and more), with the greatest number of sessions focusing on FXS. In addition to the family-friendly sessions there are many scientific and technical sessions.
Many researchers have commented on the experience of socializing with the parents of children with Fragile X, and how the experience has motivated them or reinvigorated their enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of persons with this disability.
Benefits from attending include:
- Discover the latest research by some of the world’s leading Fragile X experts.
- Learn new techniques, behavioral interventions and coping strategies.
- Connect with researchers, clinicians, educators, psychologists and parents.
- Get the support you need.
- Start new lifelong friendship and reconnect with old friends.
Stay up-to-date on the conference and other Fragile X news by subscribing to our email list