The 16th NFXF International Fragile X Conference
Date: July 11 – 15, 2018
Location: Hyatt Regency in Cincinnati, OH
Our Local Host: Tri-State Fragile X Alliance
The National Fragile X Foundation’s international conference is the largest of its kind in the world and geared toward all members of the Fragile X community: individuals living with Fragile X, family members, caretakers, professionals and researchers. It occurs in a different selected city every two years.
The majority of the conference sessions are “Family-Friendly” and cover all Fragile X disorders (FXS, FXTAS, FXPOI, and more), with the greatest number of sessions focusing on FXS. In addition to the family-friendly sessions there are many scientific and technical sessions.
Our mission is to provide unwavering support for every family affected by Fragile X, while relentlessly pursuing a cure.
Many researchers have commented on the experience of socializing with the parents of children with Fragile X, and how the experience has motivated them or reinvigorated their enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of persons with this disability.
Benefits from attending include:
- Discover the latest research by some of the world’s leading Fragile X experts.
- Learn new techniques, behavioral interventions and coping strategies.
- Connect with researchers, clinicians, educators, psychologists and parents.
- Get the support you need.
- Start new lifelong friendship and reconnect with old friends.
Stay up-to-date on the conference and other Fragile X news by subscribing to our email list.