Thank you for making X Strides an Xtraordinary success!
To our 430 X Strides registrants, 950 donors, incredibly generous cash and in-kind sponsors, family and friends who cheered us on, and to all those who came together in July to raise awareness and funds to support the National Fragile X Foundation, thank you! You are Xtraordinary!
Together, we raised over $100,000 to support families affected by Fragile X and Fragile X-associated disorders. The NFXF provides education, promotes advocacy, advances research and works to improve treatments for Fragile X…all because of you!
Congratulations to the top individual and team fundraisers:
- Top Team: Farther for Fragile X
- 2nd Place Team: NFXF Southeast PA Chapter
- Most Donors: Jodi Selinger, Team NFXF Connecticut Chapter
- Top Individual: Logan Dobal
- Top 10 Individuals: Logan Dobal, Kara Frech, Cece Davis, Laurie Bridges, Heather Crosby, Jodi Selinger, Dillon Kelley, Anita Inz, Aimee Valencia, Jennifer Barber
- Drawing Prize Winners: Kerry Stedke, Jennifer Newsome, Kerry Conaghan, Patty Sanchez, Stephanie Goyette, Tavia Stiegler, Karla Hamrick, Heather Woods, Leo Jenkins, Kathleen Leonard, Lucy Stewart, Sarah Dennis
Questions or ideas about next year? Please reach out to Kristin Bogart at firstname.lastname@example.org.