Who Can Participate?
- Boys between 8-18 years old diagnosed with an intellectual or developmental disability, ASD, or Fragile X Syndrome
What Participation Involves:
- Visits to Stanford for 3–4 days
- Cognitive testing
- Behavioral skills training to improve social skills
- Two optional 30-minute MRI scans
What are the Benefits of Participating?
- Potential improvement in your child’s social conversation skills and duration of eye contact
- Cognitive assessment results
- A picture of your child’s brain from an MRI scan
- An honorarium of up to $100 for participation
- Accommodation will be provided if necessary, travel and food expenses will be reimbursed
Complete the survey at the link below to determine your son’s eligibility
For more information please contact:
Ellen Wilkinson, M.A.
For participants’ rights, contact the IRB at 1-866-680-2906