The Translational Applied Behavior Analysis Laboratory at Stanford University is seeking boys with FXS to participate in an innovative new research study involving a brief social skills intervention and MRI brain imaging.
Who can participate?
Boys with Fragile X syndrome, aged eight to 15 years.
What participation involves:
- One all-expenses-paid trip to Stanford University (San Francisco Bay Area) for four to five days.
- Daily social skills training over a three day period.
- Cognitive testing.
- Two 30-minute MRI brain scans.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Potential improvement in your child’s social skills.
- A summary of your child’s cognitive assessments
- A picture of your child’s brain from the MRI scan
- An honorarium of $100 for participation
- To determine your son’s eligibility for the study, please complete a brief survey by clicking the link below.
Thank you for your time!
Or paste the following address directly into your web browser: https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5ilRLGXTWMrOLDD.
For more information about this study, please contact:
Scott Hall, PhD