Who Can Participate?
- Boys with a diagnosis of fragile X syndrome
- Aged 3 to 10 years, inclusive
- Shows disruptive behaviors (e.g., aggression, self-injury, property destruction)
What Participation Involves:
- Completing questionnaires about your child’s behavior every 4 weeks for 16 weeks
- Randomization to observation or in-home treatment
What are the Benefits of Participating?
- Potential improvement in your child’s disruptive behaviors
- Increased understanding of your child’s behavior
- An honorarium of up to $200 for participation
Complete the survey below to determine your son’s eligibility.
For more information please contact:
For participants’ rights, contact the IRB at 1-866-680-2906