Who Can Participate?
- Boys with a diagnosis of fragile X syndrome
- Aged 2 to 10 years, inclusive
- Shows disruptive behaviors (e.g., aggression, self-injury, property destruction)
What Participation Involves:
- Completing questionnaires about your child’s behavior every 4 weeks for 16 weeks
- Randomization to observation or in-home treatment
What are the Benefits of Participating?
- Potential improvement in your child’s disruptive behaviors
- Increased understanding of your child’s behavior
- An honorarium of up to $200 for participation
Complete the survey below to determine your son’s eligibility.
For more information please contact:
For participants’ rights, contact the IRB at 1-866-680-2906
View More Opportunities
Adults (older than 18), Males and Females, Families affected by Fragile X Needed for a Survey Why are we doing this research? The University of Kansas Medical Center is conducting a survey to learn about the medical and mental health care [...]
Children losing primary (baby) teeth, male or female, Fragile X syndrome needed for a research study Why are we doing this research? Dr. Lawrence T. Reiter, a researcher from the University of Tennessee Health [...]
Individuals ages 50-80 with the FMR1 gene premutation with or without FXTAS are needed for a research study Why are we doing this research? The University of Kansas BRAIN Lab is conducting a research study to learn about behavioral [...]
The UC Davis MIND Institute is currently recruiting study research participants. The study’s goal is to better understand the ways in which characteristics of mothers and fathers and relationships within the family influence the language learning environment of young boys with Fragile X syndrome.