- Parents/caregivers of children (males and females) with the full mutation of Fragile X syndrome between the ages of 3-17 years old.
What you will do:
- Online interview – requires a computer and usually a webcam or screen sharing program in order to interact with the moderator during the interview.
- Date: July 2nd or July 6th
- Times are flexible.
Participants will be paid $150 for the 90 minute online interview, in the form of a gift card.
Please email Jayne Dixon Weber – firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject Line – Market Research Opportunity – ‘last name’
- In the body of the email, please include:
- Phone number
- Age of child with full mutation
- Sex of the child with the full mutation
The NFXF will forward this information to the market research company and a person from the company will reach out to screen the family.
Please contact by June 29, 2018.