**Update – We have made the decision to postpone due to the unfavorable weather forecast to our rain date of July 25, 2021.
We are participating in the 2021 X-Strides – Virtual Run/Walk. With the event being virtual, the Greater NYC Chapter has organized an option to join us as a group for an informal walk/gathering! For those who are interested in walking together, join us! If you are unable to stride with us on July 18th, you can still register and support our chapter. Register here.
- Date: July 25
- Time: 5 P.M. gathering; walking by 5:30 P.M.
- We will meet at Eisenhower Park on Long Island (There is a walking course right by wheelchair baseball).
- Park in “Parking Field 2”.
- Eisenhower Park is right off Meadowbrook Parkway – exit at Stewart Avenue going towards Merrick Avenue it takes you right into the park.
- We will head to a nearby restaurant right after for a nice gathering for some appetizers, on us!
In the event of inclement weather, we will post any updates on our NFXF Greater New York City Chapter Facebook page.
People can contact Jane, at 516-361-0703 or Lisa at 413-386-4754 with any questions; Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 24th @ 12 PM to RSVP to let us know you can make it.
Together We’re Stronger!!