NFXF Webinar Series – NIH Fragile X Centers of Excellence – 2023 Update
January 12 @ 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Join us as we hear from Tracy King, M.D., M.P.H., medical officer in the IDD Branch at NICHD, and each of the current Centers as they share their 2023 update:
- Baylor College of Medicine and University of Michigan Medical School
- Fragile X Center at Emory University
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Peter Todd, University of Michigan Medical School
- David Nelson, Baylor College of Medicine
- Peng Jin, at Emory University
- Craig Erickson, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
The Centers for Collaborative Research in Fragile X and FMR1-related Conditions Program supports research to improve the diagnosis and treatment of Fragile X syndrome (FXS) and its related conditions. These Centers are geared toward stimulating multidisciplinary, multi-institutional research, with the common goal of facilitating the translation of basic research findings from bench to bedside and bedside to community.
The program is administered through NICHD’s Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Branch (IDDB). The branch initially funded three Centers in fiscal year 2003 in response to the Children’s Health Act of 2000.
Registration here: https://info.fragilex.org/nichd-fragile-x-centers-of-excellence-update-2023