Join the North Carolina Fragile X Foundation as they host a conversation with Mark Benton, Chief Deputy Secretary of Health, DHHS, and Kelly Crosbie, Director, North Carolina Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Use Services. Mark Benton and Kelly Crosbie will participate in a Community Conversation and Ice Cream Social with individuals and families impacted by Fragile X syndrome.
- Date: Monday, July 31, 2023
- Time: 2 to 4 PM ET
- Location: Adams Building |101 Blair Dr., Raleigh, NC.
- Registration: In person and online attendees are asked to register HERE.
- Additional Details: To ensure statewide access, the 60 minute program will begin live streaming at 1:55 PM on the North Carolina Fragile X Foundation Facebook page.
With the Governor and State Legislature’s move to expand Medicaid in the state, implementation of the new tailored plan management approach this October and the new 1915 (i) option, the Fragile X community is anxious to learn how these innovations will improve care for people with Fragile X and developmental disabilities.
- Mark Benton, Chief Deputy Secretary of Health, NC DHHS
- Kelly Crosbie, Director, Division of Mental Health, Development Disabilities, Substance Use Services (SUS)
- Steve Strom, President, North Carolina Fragile X Foundation
- Members of the Fragile X community
The Ice Cream Social will follow the program from 3 to 4 PM. Anyone interested in attending in person or online is asked to register in advance