Fragile X Syndrome Across the Lifespan is part one (of three) of the upcoming 17th NFXF International Fragile X Conference — Virtual Series.
Presentations will be a combination of live and recorded sessions, social interactions, and unique learning opportunities, with timely and valuable educational content presented by highly-regarded experts in their fields.
This is part one of three events across May, June, and July 2020:
- Part 1: Fragile X Syndrome Across the Lifespan May 29–30, 2020 | Fri–Sat
- Part 2: Premutation Carrier Issues June 27, 2020 | Sat
- Part 3: Fragile X Research Roundup July 22, 2020 | Wed
The financial impacts of the global health crisis are varied and widespread. That is why we are offering you the ability to choose what you can pay for this valuable educational series.
All levels of registration provide access to:
- Virtual sessions (live and recorded)
- Live Q&A’s with presenters
- Connecting virtually to other families, professionals and sponsors
- EVERY presentation (48 hours of content) slides, articles and recordings for six months