3. Save Your Card as an Image or MP4 Video
You can save your card as either an image or as a video.
Save as an Image
Watch how to save as an image or, at the top right in Canva:
1. Click on the download icon that looks like this:
2. Under File type, choose one of the following:
- For printing use PNG
- For sharing online use JPG (or GIF, which creates a short clip)
3. Under Select pages, check the box next to one or more page (image) you want to download:
- For a single image check Page 1.
- For a double-sided flat card, check both Page 1 and Page 2.
4. Click the Download button.
At the top right, you can also choose the Print Cards button if you want to order printed cards through Canva. Use the PNG file type to print yourself or for ordering prints through your preferred printing service.
Save as an MP4 Video
Watch how to share, download, present or publish your design or, at the top right in Canva:
1. Click on the download icon:
2. Under File type, choose: MP4 Video (suggested)
3. Under Select pages, check the box for Page 1. (If you choose both pages, it will download two video files.)
4. Click the Download button. Your download will begin automatically and save to your default download location on your computer.
Note: You shouldn’t need the other options for a card — PDF Standard, PDF Print, or SVG (for “Pro” paid accounts only).